We cater to travellers of all ages with rooms ranging from simple to downright luxurious.
- 7 rooms with private bath and balcony
- 1 rustic cabana w/private bath
- Several single/double rooms with shared bath
- 3 dormitories each with 7-8 beds
Seven shared bath facilities are on the grounds so you won’t have to wait in line!
Our four luxury suites all come equipped with electricity, private bath with raging hot shower, private balcony, and plenty of space to stretch out. Toliman and Atitlan offer gorgeous lake views and have one king-size bed and one single. Cerro de Oro and Sarito are ideal for families or small groups, with 1 double bed and 2 singles.
We often fill up on the weekends, especially in busy seasons, so if you know you’re coming then it’s best to reserve. If you’ll be arriving after 3:00 pm please specify to assure we’ll hold your reservation.
To make a reservation just CONTACT US here or send us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices as of January 2016:
- Dorm beds are less than $7/night.
- Private rooms without bath range from $12 to $23 for single/double occupancy.
- “La Cabaña” with bath is $21 for single, $27 for double, and $32 for 3 people.
- Luxury rooms with bath are $42 for single or double / $51 for 3 people.
- “Luna” Bungalow with private bath is $47 for single or double / $55 for 3 people.
- Luxury suites go for $55 for single or double / $62 for 3 people / $68 for 4 people.
Please note that prices are slightly higher at Christmas and Semana Santa